Competing with the capital’s most fashionable foodie attractions
This client has a varied and demanding demographic: customers are young, fashionable and have on-trend food expectations, as you’d expect from digital and visual media specialists.
Creative catering for creative people
Each agency has its own unique culture and requirements, and they are all based in high street locations with plenty of other foodie temptations. To compete with these, we placed considerable focus on marketing, events and engagement.
Our 50 team members provide a wide range of services, from a café to a large bistro and bars. From these, our offer includes:
- call-order plated mains lunch service from the bistro
- extensive deli with large ambient salad bar and premium homemade and wholefood branded ‘grab and go’
- all-day barista coffee service
- working lunch hospitality
- evening bar nights.
“The collective feedback on the brownies translated to ‘OMG’. An army cannot march on an empty stomach, and the guys are doing a great job keeping us all going, whether it’s a coffee, meeting room lunches or just a smile. Thanks again and keep up the good work!”
- Customer sales increased by 20% through redesigned services and pro-active marketing, including the new mobile app.
- Coffee sales grew by 25% following the introduction of ethical coffee.
- 90% of the existing team transferred across, via TUPE, to the new service.
- Bar sales increased after introducing monthly cocktails and British craft beers.
- Achieved Sustainable Restaurant Association Food Made Good Award.