View more recipes
- Cheese and marmite palmiers
- Puff pastry
- Melted butter
- Grated cheddar
- Sweet chilli and sesame filo cracker
- Filo pastry
- Sweet chilli sauce(blue dragon brand is the best)
- Sesame seeds
- Maple and coriander pecan nuts
- Pecan nuts
- 2 egg whites
- 80g of maple syrup
- Chopped coriander root
Cheese and marmite palmiers
- Melt the butter and brush on the pastry.
- Spread the marmite and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Roll up one side half way, then roll the other side. Wrap in cling film and chill till needed.
- Slice the palmier and bake at 190oc till golden and crisp
Sweet chilli and sesame filo cracker
- Lay the filo on silicone mat or baking parchment brush with sweet chilli sauce and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in a oven at 175oc until the filo is crisp.
- Allow to cool, then brake into pieces serve with houmus or sour cream.
Maple and coriander pecan nuts
- Whisk the egg whites to froth.
- Add maple syrup, then add pecan nuts, mix in the coriander roots and bake in a oven at 170oc till the pecan nuts feel dry to the touch.