- 195g pitted dates
- 60g dried cranberries
- 180g flaked almonds
- 2 tbsp good quality cocoa
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Seed mix to roll in (chia/sesame/linseed/poppy)
- Blend all the ingredients together in a food processor to form a sticky paste. The consistency can be left a little chunkier if you like.
- Press the mixture in to a lined mould and press with a weight. Leave in the fridge overnight.
- The following day, cut into bars and roll in your choice of seeds.
- This will keep in the fridge for a week or longer in the freezer.
Healthy mind and body recipes from @BIFM_WIFM and @GHCookery