- Serves: 4
- 25g anchovy fillets in oil
- 75ml olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp English mustard
- 50ml white wine vinegar
- 2 fillets smoked mackerel, skin removed and flaked
- 400g tinned cannellini beans or butter beans
- 200g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 bunch curly parsley, chopped coarsely
- Freshly ground black pepper
- First make the dressing by blitzing the anchovies, garlic, olive oil, mustard and white vinegar together.
- Drain the beans and rinse under hot, not boiling, water.
- Mix all the ingredients together and serve.
459kcal, 35.4g fat, 6.1g saturates, 13.8g carbs, 3.9g sugars, 4.6g fibre, 19.8g protein, 0.97g salt