- Serves: 1
- Cooks in: 15 Minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- 1 large bavette steak
- 25g red chilli
- 30g white wine vinegar
- 30g mint leaves
- 10g coriander leaves
- 10g basil leaves
- 20g tarragon leaves
- 60g flat parsley leaves
- 5g garlic cloves
- 6g sea salt
- 120g olive oil
A quick and easy meal for anyone who likes their steak with a bit of a kick.
- For the steak, heat a frying pan or BBQ until stinking hot.
- Season your steak heavily with sea salt and place in the pan or BBQ.
- Don’t move this around, just let it cook.
- After about 2 mins you should have a good colour on your steak so flip over and cook on the other side, for another 2 mins.
- Remove from the heat and let the steak rest for about 5 minutes.
- While the steak rests, you can make your sauce.
- Blend all ingredients together in a blender until kind of smooth, a bit of consistency is nice.
- If you don’t have a blender then this can be chopped using a knife or ground in a pestle and mortar.
- Slice your steak and serve with that amazing Chimichurri sauce.