- 450g of white chocolate
- 397g tin of condensed milk
- 100g icing sugar
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 50g butter
- 300g bag of chocolate mini eggs
If you have any mini eggs leftover, this tasty fudge is easy to make and goes down a treat.
- Place half the mini eggs into a bag and crush with a rolling pin.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place them into a non-stick saucepan along with the condensed milk, vanilla and butter.
- Heat very gently stirring often so that the chocolate doesn’t catch and burn, heat until the chocolate and butter has melted and the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Once melted, tip in the sifted icing sugar and combine well. Leave the mixture to cool for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent a skin.
- Once cooled, pour in the crushed mini eggs and quickly stir and pour into the tin and smooth over the mixture.
- Store in the fridge.