- Serves: 8
- 125ml Lemon juice
- 50g Caster sugar
- 125ml Elderflower cordial
- 250ml Vodka
- 500ml Apple juice (we like to use cloudy apple juice)
- 125ml Prosecco
- Fresh summer herbs like lemon verbena, mint and basil (garnish)
- Lemon (garnish)
With the BBQ’s smoking all over the country, we need something appropriate to drink. Pimm’s first springs to mind, but why not try a gorgeous summer elderflower punch with some lovely elderflower cordial. Fabulous to share with your family, friends and neighbours (over the fence, with distance of course).
- In a bowl, mix the lemon juice and sugar until the sugar dissolves
- Transfer into a large serving bowl and add the other liquid ingredients
- Fill to the top with ice and stir gently. Serve immediately, garnish with herbs and/or lemon slices
If you like it a bit boozier, swap the elderflower cordial with 250ml elderflower liqueur (like St. Germain, or try to make your own).