- Serves: 8
- 8 - Chicken Leg
- 35g - jerk seasoning
- 70g - marinade or to taste
For a great taste of the caribbean try this great recipe for Jerk chicken, using Pete’s recipe for a jerk marinade you can’t go far wrong.
- Place chicken in a shallow dish and season with salt. Pour marinade over chicken to taste; toss to coat.
- Leave to marinate in the fridge, for at least 2 hours or overnight, if possible.
- When ready to grill, heat the grill to medium-high and oil grates.
- Grill the chicken, turning occasionally, until it is charred in spots, about 10 minutes each side.
- Move the chicken to a cooler part of the grill and brush with reserved marinade.
- Grill, covered, until chicken is cooked through, 10 to 15 minutes, this can also be done in the oven to finish off the cooking.