- Serves: 10
- 600g Jerusalem artichokes washed but not peeled
- 200g cooked chestnuts sliced
- 400g kale
- 100g toasted pumpkin seeds
- 50g gherkin sliced
- 75g olive oil
- 100g mustard dressing
- Mustard dressing
- 50g Wholegrain mustard
- 50g Maple syrup
- 250g olive oil
- 50g water
- 3 Red Chillies finely sliced in ice cold water
- 20 Taco shells
Rich and nutty in flavour Jerusalem artichokes make the perfect accompaniment to chestnuts and kale, in this delicious, satisfying dish.
- Cut the artichokes in half and mix with the olive.
- Roast at 180c for 15 minutes, or until the artichokes are soft.
- Steam the kale and refresh and then mix all the ingredients together.
- In a robo coupe or with hand held blender mix maple syrup and mustard.
- Then slowly add the oil and mix together, once this is done add the water slowly
Sweet potato puree
- 1 large sweet potato not peeled
- 1 red chilli stem removed
- 75g coconut milk
Place into a roasting tray and cover with tin foil. Place in the oven and roast at 160c for 1hour 30 minutes. The potato should be soft in the centre, if not return to the oven for another 20 minutes.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes and remove the skin from the potatoes.
Place the chilli, coconut milk and the sweet potato into a food processor and blitz until completely smooth.
- 1 bunch of spring onion finely sliced
- 40 coriander leaves
- 1 red pepper flesh removed and finely sliced
- 10 breakfast radishes finely sliced
Mix together and cover with ice cold water. Drain 20 minutes before you need